Monday, June 25, 2007

Subject: very urgent

What a persuasive argument. [Note: sarcasm.]

From :Alex King
Western Golden Bank
Abidjan,Cote D'I Voire .
Email:untant_alex@yahoo.co.uk

My dearest,

Permit me to intruduce my good self,my name is Alex King.I work with the Western Golden Bank of Abidjan, Cote D'IVoire as an accountant Foreign operation department. In the discharge of my duty, I stumbled on this domiciliary account that has remained dormant for three years now with fifteen million dollars($15m)in it.

I contacted my director and we sent out staff for enquiries and discovered that the account holder died in Auto-crash with the next of kin.i am writing you so that we can work with you to remit the money into your account as the next of kin. it is simple process which will take a short while to process. outside this, the bank management will confiscate the money.

If I hear from you, I will tell you all you need to Know about the money.Thanks and God bless you.

Mr.Alex King

accountant_alex@yahoo.co.uk

No comments: