Saturday, June 02, 2007

Subject: from fedi amad.

Apparently I'm "realiable and trustworthy to deal with" but he doesn't know if I'm a woman or a man. Story of my life.

Dear Sir/ Madam.

Good day How are you doing today? You may be surprise to receive this message from me since you don't know me in person, but for the purposeof introduction, I am MR.FEDI AMAD , the son of late MR.ADAM AMAD, who was murdered in a land disputein ZIMBABWE.You contact was given to me at the ACCRA-GHANA EXCHANGE NETWORK ON LINE here in ACCRA as realiable and trustworthy to deal with, then I decided to write you.My late father was among the few black Zimbabwean rich farmers murderd in cold blood by the agent of the ruling government of president ROBERT MUGABE for his alleged surpport and sympathy for Zimbabwean opposition party.Before the death of my father,

He took me to ACCRA-GHANA to deposit the sum of Nine million .US Dollars ($9.m) with a security and finance company, as if he knew the looming danger in Zimbabwe. the money was deposited as a gem or presious stone to avoid much demurragefrom the security firm.This money was earmarked for the purchase of new machinary and chemicals for the farms and the establishment of new farms in Lesotho and Swaziland. Access of this business depends on how secret it is kept. Expecting your reply soonest.

Best Regard.

MR.Fedi Amad,

fediamad@yahoo.co.in

No comments: