Sunday, June 03, 2007

Subject: Urgent information

So your husband was laundering money and you want me to help you get it out? Sure I love to help criminals who steal money from the government of an empoverished nation.

Dear Friend

THIS IS STRICKLY PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL

I know that this mail may come to you as surprise since you don't know me and we have not met before.My Name is Chief (Mrs) Margaret Alamieyeseigha. But i know that maybe you might have heard about my husband story the Former Governor of Bayelsa State in Nigeria Dr Diepreye Alamieyeseigha who was caught by the British police at the airport for money laundry with the sum of One million, eight hundred pounds and also eighty thousand euros were found in his house and in his pocket respectively. and since then he is under police custody in Nigeria awaiting the commencement of his trial at the federal high court as investigated by the Economic Financial Crime Commission (EFCC). Since then things have not been easy with us the family and the government are monitoring anything we do and the children are not doing well.

And the new Government that just came in to power have said to investigate him and all his account and propoerty in abroad and they have vowed to froze all his foreign account and seize all his property in abroad. My husband Dr Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Have many property in abroad and alot of money kept in different account abroad when he was still under the Government before he was caught in money laundering. My Husband told me about a large sum amount of money that he kept in a Top Europe Security Company. the total sum of the fund is £33million UK pound.

I am contacting you on this note to assist me to move this fund which is been kept with a Security Firm Company in UK to your account and you will have 40% of the fund, and you will help us invest our share into a good business and later we will come over to your country and start a new life. This deal is 100% risk free as i am aware of the international monitoring of all large-scale financial movements after the September 11th 2001 terrorist attack on America and to avoid any state of financial investigation , Please Note all contact will be through mail because sometime i will not be able to call you or you calling me because all my calls are been traced.



So if you are willing to hear my cry sent me your private mail contact. Expecting your response and treat this proposal with utmost confidentiality.
Best regards,
Chief (Mrs) Margaret Alamieyeseigha.

Please see this website below for more information.

link
link
link

dfgson07@bellsouth.net

No comments: