Sunday, June 17, 2007

Subject: INQUIRIES

Hello, total stranger, I am a highly educated government official and wish to engage in an extremely vague and probably illegal business transaction with you.

Hello,

I am Mr. Aristide de Souza. I hold a master's degree in mathematical sciences from the University of Grenoble, a civil aviation engineer's diploma from the École Nationale de l'Aviation Civile (ENAC) in Toulouse, and an advanced certificate in business management and administration from ISCAE in Casablanca.

I entered the Benin Directorate of Civil Aviation in 1978, where I first served as Head of the Air Transport Service, and from 1982 to 1992, as Head of the Air Transport Division.

I have represented my country in several negotiations of bilateral air agreements, and at assemblies and conferences of ICAO, the Economic Commission for Africa (ECA) and the African Civil Aviation Commission (AFCAC). I have also represented Benin in aviation-related work of the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT) and the Group of Negotiations on Services (GNS).

From 1992 to 1998, I was the Representative of Benin on the Council of ICAO. I was elected by the Council as its third Vice-President from 1993 to 1994 and Chairman of the Technical Co-operation Committee from 1995 to 1996. I joined ICAO in August 1998 as Director of the Air Transport Bureau.

Presently under my custody lies an over invoiced contract funds which I would require a foreign partner to present his identity as the contractor that executed the contract and the payment will be made in his favour.

The contract was for the supply of spair parts for the replacement of some worn out parts of our air flights.

The orriginal contractor has fully been paid and this over invoice residual is not to be paid to them without the knowledge of my ministry.

As soon as I hear from you in regards to your ability to render the required assistnace which I require, I will let you know how to further with the proceedures.

Regards,

Mr. Aristide de Souza

airtransportbenin@yahoo.fr

No comments: