Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Subject: I await your kind response or call me

I don't know if I've ever gotten one from Togo before. Not like that's a big deal or anything. Really, it's pretty boring.

Dean Kadi
BIA Togo s.a
13 rue du Commerce
Lome-Togo.
Contact Email:deka1@uymail.com
Contact Telephone: + 228 9971360

Greetings

I write you from the claims department of BIA Bank here in Lome, the capital of Togo. We are calling for application from eminently qualified individuals for appointment as Trustee, to receive and manage a huge account which a deceased customer of our bank legitimately Willed to charity.

The procedure he specified in his Will mandates our bank to appoint a foreign individual Trustee, of good social, moral and financial standing to whom the estate will be bequeathed; and who will deploy the money for execution of charity/humanitarian works. As the manager in charge of this department, I want to transact this appointment in such a way that it will be beneficial to us. For me, this is a rare opportunity, so I intend to work in agreement with the would-be Trustee so that only part of the money will be utilized for charity while the remaining will be shared amongst us, to compensate for the time and money we shall invest to see the project through.

With your co-operation I beleive that we can work together to realize this objective. If you are up to 35years of age; in good social and financial standing; and willing to co-operate with me as specified above; that is, to stand as the foreign Trustee who will be appointed to receive this money, then contact me through my contact email address above. You can also call me on telephone number +228 9971360, for further discussion.

I await your kind response.

Dean

deka2@hotmail.fr

No comments: