Friday, June 15, 2007

Subject: CAN I TRUST YOU?

Paul Foster Ahmed got my name and contact information from the Ghanian Chambers of Commerce and Industry. He also needs a BUNGALOW. Anyway, this is the type of 419 email that I like: a convoluted mess that just goes on and on.

From Paul Foster Ahmed
Email ID (paulfoster009@yahoo.com)
Global Guest Hotel

MY GOOD Friend,
With warm heart I offer my friendship, Calvary greetings to you and I hope this mail meets you in good time. However strange or uprising this contact might seem to you, as we have not meet personally or had any dealings in the past, I humbly ask that you take due consideration of its importance and immense benefit. Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I got your name and contact from the ghanaian chambers of commerce and industry. I prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to it is esteeming nature and there commendations given to me as a reputable and trust worthy person that I can do business with and by the recommendation; I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere business. I am Paul Foster Ahmed , son of Alhaji Ali Ahmed, the king of Ogoni kingdom. I am 22 years old and a student of mass communication. I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE My father was the king of Ogoni Kingdom the highest oil producing area in West Africa. He was in charge of receiving royalties from the oil companies and government on behalf of the oil producing communities in West Africa. My father suffered stroke and died. But before his death, he called me and told me about the fifteen million five hundred thousand dollars ($15,500,000) usd that he deposited in one of the banks in West Africa. I need a help of an attorney to help me claim this money. My father advised me not to tell anybody except my foreign partner and my mother who is the last of (8) eight wives that he married. I am the only child of my mother. But she is late now. Died one month after the death of my father

All my father's properties, companies etc..., i have no hand in them because my mother is the last and was also hated by his other wives. My father told me that i should use this money with my mother and my two younger sisters because he knows if he dies we cannot get anything as inheritance. He advised me that i should seek foreign assistance and that i should not invest this money here because of his other wives and male children who happen to be my seniors. i am soliciting for your assistance to get a BUNGALOW for us, where i will live with two younger sisters and further advice me where and how i will invest the money in your country. i believe that by the special grace of God, you will help us move this money out of West Africa to any country of your choice where we can invest this money in a legitimate business with you.

Kindly re-confirm to me the followings:
1) Your Full Name.
2) Phone, Fax and Mobile #.
3) Profession, Age and Marital Status.
4)Your Bank details.................( where the money will be transferred into)
As soon as the above mentioned details are received, the formalities for the transfer will take place.

As it stands now,I am asking your assistance in the following ways:
1) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am a young boy of 22 years without investment knowledge.
2)To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit for me and my two younger sisters in your country.
3)You will be in-charge of any viable business venture which will involve monetary charges and the transfer charges until the fund gets into your account, while i continue my education. Moreover, I am willing to offer you 20% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/input after the successful transfer of this fund into your nominated the transfer.

Furthermore,if you will be able to assist me,please do urgently reply for more clarification and confirmation in order to stop further contacts as i believe that this transaction would be concluded within (14) days

Reply via my private email : paulfoster009@yahoo.com

Remain blessed.
Paul Foster Ahmed

paulfoster02@hotmail.com

No comments: