Monday, May 07, 2007

Subject: A Very Goodday To You: Response Needed

It's sad that the chairman and CEO of a big European consortium couldn't craft an email more coherent than the one shown below.

Dear Intended Associate,A Very Goodday To You!I am Dr.David Bryan Ellis, British National,theChairman / CEO of DBE International Consortium basedin Marbella, Spain and i am in search of a trustworthyinvestment Expert cum funds manager, who would bedisposed in handling the aforementioned a hundredpercent for reinvestment purposes. I would haveordinarilly done this on my own given my investmentsexperiences, but, because of the situations with myclose friend in Marbella (link), the Government here is watching all my activities, theseare my limitations, hence i need this favour.I earned $640 Million Us Dollars Only ( Six Hundred &Forty Million United States Dollars Only ) themarbella property windfall with the help of myMarbella Government friends, during the propertyincrease a while ago here in Marbella and i need afund Manager,that will help me invest this amount.For Further details pls get back to me as soon aspossible with your,Full Names.Contact Address.Tel/Fax Numbers.Secured email Address.I await your urgent response via my direct securedemail: bryanellis1@myway.comYours SincerelyDr.David B.EllisDo not reply to this email .Your response have to be sent at: bryanellis1@myway.com , directly to Dr.David Bryan Ellis, this email was send world wide. I am in search of goodinvestment Expert cum funds manager who can handle this job if your interestedplease email me asp. Thank you for your time!

No comments: