Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Subject: I AM Mrs Theresa Coleman,

I like the emphasis on am in the subject line. It's sort of like she's in the middle of a conversation where someone denies she's who she says she is.

From Mrs Theresa Coleman,

Cote D'Ivoire,West Africa.

Attn :

My name is Mrs Theresa Coleman, 35 years,a citizen of Sierra - Leone , wife of late Fidelix Coleman, who before his death was the person managing the Sierra - Leone goldand diamond corporation( SGDC ).

I hope you are aware of the war which has ravaged my country for the past years now . It was in one of this attacks by the rebels that led to the death of my husband and three of my children , now I am left with only my last son David .

I was terrified of the situation and because of this I escaped with my son David from Sierra - Leone to cote d' Ivoire into a refugee camp but brought along the sum of u.s$12.5 million , in a metallic box and presently in a security company as family valuables .

My aim of contacting you is to seek for your able assistance as a front in transferring this fund abroad into an account , then as a business developer , you can help us to invest wisely in areas you deem lucrative and finally obtain a residential permit for us to stay comfortable in your country of abode .

Presently we cannot go back to Sierra- Leone because of the situation there and you know that cote d' Ivoire where we are now is politically unstable; we therefore wish you could help us get out of here before it become worse.

We are prepared to offer you 10% of the total funds for your able assistance and support and would send you proofs of the funds as soon as we favourably hear from you .

Finally I implore you to treat this transaction with secrecy and confidentiality for security reasons .

Thanking you in anticipation and God bless.

Mrs Theresa Coleman.

theresa_coleman07@myway.com

No comments: