Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Subject: Apply for a good loan now

This is a new one on me. How many responses can he possibly get with such an amateurish pitch?

I am Mr.Isreal Will a lender. I give out guaranteed loans to serious interested business organizations and individuals at a low interest rate of 3%.
Do you want a fast loan?
Do you want to own your business?
Need capital for a business start up?
Have you been looking for a real/legitimate loan lender?
Then this advert is definitely met for you. You have to contact me via this email address :: isreal_financial@yahoo.com, to know more about this offer.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I only pop in here every now and then but I had to say something about the "Dearest one in the lord" post.

The whole "Nothing says worthy Christian like the mark of the beast." had me in stiches.

Scott said...

I didn't know you read blog. Hell, I didn't think anyone read it. I haven't even been here in a week or more because the whole subject of scam emails is so dreary these days.